The digital age has made the development of personal learning networks easier than ever. After reading this week’s readings, I learned that PLN learners will expand relevant connections to people and talents around the world who are willing to share their interests and passions according to their needs. PLN provides individuals with an unprecedented ability to contact and connect with leaders and experts from all over the world, and to gather communities, resources and information that cannot be obtained purely from the school campus. Personal learning networks can be made up of people you know through face-to-face and virtual network connections.

Join a social network, subscribe to blogs, make comments, and post on Twitter. Doing so will not only learn more by yourself, but also contribute to the learning of others. But for me, I prefer to browse what everyone has posted and occasionally post my own thoughts or comments.

The things I like are usually related to art and music themes, but sometimes I try to get out of this circle and try different things. The advantage of PLN is that it has no borders and is more flexible than studying in the classroom. If you can remove the language barrier, then the whole world is your classroom.