Most students now use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube to develop their personal Internet majors. And I use Instagram and Pixiv more often, because I like drawing, so I often share my work. Also fellow many illustrators and browse their works. Find creative inspiration from it, and sometimes exchange drawing skills, drawing software, and comment on each other’s works. And through this opportunity to communicate, you can get to know many drawing fellows. Sometimes if someone thinks your work is good, you may receive a business proposal, and you can draw and make money. I also watch YouTube. Some Illustrators will record and upload their own drawing process. Sometimes there will be some suggestions for drawing skills in the comment area, so that both the uploader and the commenter can learn and communicate with each other. But no matter on any platform, there will be a shortcoming, there may be malicious comments or stolen works, etc. So establishing a digital identity on the Internet has both disadvantages and benefits